Discover Damac Casa Tower in Al Sufouh, Duba

Developer: DAMAC Properties
Discover Damac Casa Tower in Al Sufouh, Duba

 Are you dreaming of a prestigious address in the heart of Dubai? Look no further than Damac Casa Dubai. This article will take you on a journey to explore the lavish offerings of Damac Casa Dubai, including its prime location, top-class amenities and facilities, the iconic Damac Casa Tower, and flexible payment plans that cater to your individual needs.

Dubai, a city known for its architectural marvels, is home to Damac Casa Dubai, a premier residential development that boasts elegance and grandeur. In the heart of the city, Damac Casa Dubai offers unparalleled connectivity to the major landmarks and attractions, making it an ideal choice for those seeking the ultimate luxury of living.

Damac Casa Dubai Location:

Located in the prestigious Downtown Dubai, casa by Damac is surrounded by iconic landmarks such as Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Fountain. The prime location ensures easy access to world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and leisure options. Whether you are strolling along the vibrant streets or enjoying the city’s scenic views, Damac Casa Dubai offers a truly unrivaled lifestyle.

Damac Casa Dubai

The Nearby Places from Damac Casa Dubai

  • 25 Minutes from Dubai International Airport
  • 10 Minutes from Dubai Marina Mall
  • 12 Minutes from IBN Battuta Mall
  • 18 Minutes from Jumeirah Village Circle
  • 28 Minutes from IMG World of Adventure
  • 15 Minutes from Mall of the Emirates
  • 10 Minutes from Palm Jumeirah

Damac Casa Dubai Amenities and Facilities:

Damac Casa Dubai takes luxury living to new heights with its amenities and facilities.

  • 24×7 Security
  • Dining Outlets
  • Gymnasium
  • Health Care Centre
  • Kids Play Area
  • Restaurants
  • Retail Outlets
  • Swimming Pool

Damac Casa Dubai by Damac price

  • Starting From AED 2,480,000
  • 20% Down Payment On Booking Date
  • 60% During Construction 1st to 16th Installment
  • 20% On Handover 100% Completion

Damac Casa Payment Plan: Flexibility at Its Best

Damac Casa Tower Dubai recognises that each homebuyer has unique financial requirements. To cater to varying budgets, Damac Casa offers flexible payment plans that allow you to own your dream home without any financial burden. Whether you prefer a down payment option or installments over an extended period, Damac Casa ensures that your dream of owning a luxurious residence becomes a reality.

Common Questions about Damac Casa Dubai

How much is the Damac Casa Tower?

Prices can vary depending on unit size and location

Who owns Damac Hills 2?

Damac Hills 2 owner: Damac Properties, a Dubai-based developer

Is Damac Lagoons completed?

Yes, Damac Lagoons is a completed community with villas and townhouses.

How many floors does Damac Heights have?

The exact number of floors in Damac Heights depends on which specific building you're referring to. There are several buildings within the Damac Heights community

Can I buy property in Dubai with installment?

Yes, several payment plans exist for buying property in Dubai, including installments.

What is the 1 per month payment plan in Dubai?

In Dubai, some developers offer a 1% monthly payment plan for property purchases. You pay 1% of the total price every month instead of a large down payment or traditional mortgage. This makes owning a home more affordable initially, but the total payments and ownership timeframe are stretched out significantly.

What is the 90 10 payment plan in Dubai?

the 90/10 payment plan is popular for buying property. You pay 10% upfront and the remaining 90% in installments after handover. It makes buying homes feasible with less upfront cash

Damac Properties

Damac Properties has regularly delivered some of Dubai’s most iconic and luxury developments over the last two decades. Damac is well-known for its dedication to quality, attention to detail, and innovation. With an extensive portfolio that includes prominent developments such as Utopia, the company continues to set new standards in the real estate market. Damac Casa Dubai by Damac shows the company’s unwavering dedication to quality.

  • Down payment 20%
  • Payment method 80/20
  • receiving date 2028
  • Price 2,480,000 AED
  • Space 798 to 6,226
  • Last Update 2024-02-29

Community: Al Sufouh

Whatsapp Call Us send a message
For reservations or inquiries